Assembly Adhesive Poly Max Express Bison 425g:
- Super-fast building of final bonding strength
- Very high final bond strength
- Permanently elastic
- Can be used internally and externally
- Paintable (test first)
- Good filling capacity
- Resistant to temperatures between -40 °C and +100 °C
- UV, water and all-weatherresistant
- 100 % adhesive (non-shrinking)
- Also bonds to slightly damp surfaces
- Excellent bonding without primer
- Acid-free, odourless
Bonding: e.g. glass, stone, natural stone, concrete, plasterwork, many synthetic materials, wood, chipboard, Trespa®, iron, aluminium, zinc, steel, stainless steel and other metals, ceramic tiles, cork and mirrors.
Fixing: e.g. skirting boards, lathing, window sills, doorsteps, roof edges, construction boards, insulation materials, gypsum boards, polystyrene ornaments and decorative frames.
Sealing: e.g. skirting boards (synthetics), window frames, stair steps, window sills, doorsteps and drywalls. Also suitable for sealing cracks in walls and ceilings.