Compact Drill Driver & Impact Driver 10.8V DeWalt DCK211D2T:
Both these compact tools are designed to be light and manoeuverable for ease of access and low operator fatigue. This is further emphasised by the small 2.0Ah battery packs supplied which judging by the reviews on this Twinpack have a more than ample runtime: “Good weight and balance, good run time for both drill and impact.
Features for DeWalt DCK211D2T Cordless Li-ion Compact Drill Driver:
- Compact, lightweight design
- 15 Position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- 10mm Single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change
- Two speed settings, variable speed and reverse switch
- All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life
- LED light for improved visibility
Features for DeWalt DCF815 Impact Driver:
- Compact, durable design delivers 107Nm of torque.
- All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life.
- Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life.
- 6.35mm ‘drop in’ keyless hex driver allows for quick, one handed fitment.
- 3 LED ‘Halo’ ring provides maximum illumination to work piece.