Reversible ratchet 1/2" 190.1/1ABI Unior:
The operation of the ratchet accommodating the sockets is based on a 75-tooth mechanism, which divides the 360° full circle into sections of 4.8-degree angles and thus guarantees simpler use even at nearly inaccessible points. With larger ratchet increments, fewer turns and less effort, you can achieve greater reliability and higher precision. Special socket retention system with a one-touch release button ensures greater safety at work and an increased socket locking speed.
- Μaterial: premium flex chrome vanadium steel
- Βody drop forged
- Εntirely hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- Ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- Made according to standard ISO 3315
- 75 - teeth
- 4,8° working angle
- Safety lock system
- The socket is be released from the ratchet by simple pressing the button.
- Body entirely polished